|Tentative Davenport, FL. location.|
The Context of White Supremacy welcomes 2020 in a focused, constructive and (hopefully) warm manner. The C.O.W.S. 10-Year Anniversary Yoga Retreat visits the Orlando, Florida area to promote plant-based meals, yoga and healthy counter-racist exchanges between black people.
When: Saturday, December 28th to Wednesday, Jan 1st.
We've tentatively located a residence approximately 35 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. The house has plenty of beds and bathrooms and outdoors space. There's a garage and street parking, and there seems to be no mud!
We have space for a maximum of 12 people. The event is child friendly and welcome to children age 8 and older.
The investment for the retreat is $730. This includes:
- All meals. Chef Nadirah Khalifah prepared all meals for the Virginia retreat and will be flying to Florida to cook plant-based breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Lodging. Everyone will have a bed.
- Morning and Evening yoga classes taught by Gus T. Renegade (200hr certified/ 85hr prenatal certified)
- Counter-Racist Workshops
- Quality contact with like-minded Victims of Racism
- Yoga Blocks
- Gift Bag with C.O.W.S. Retreat T-Shirt and Yoga Tune-Up Balls
- Travel Insurance
- Yoga Mat
We'll also discuss the toil of attempting counter-racism during the so called-holidays. The retreat will offer a respite from the gift-buying and seasonal madness, where Victims of Racism can replenish and prepare for a new year.
A $380 deposit is due by October 24th. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining $350 is due by December 8th. Payments can be submitted using paypal (https://www.paypal.me/TheCOWS), or check/money order. Please, email Gus for mailing information.
Hopefully, you'll consider concluding 2019 with a constructive counter-racist twist. Please, email (untiljusticeATgmailDOTcom) with questions or concerns.