|Tentative Davenport, FL. location.|
When: Saturday, December 28th to Wednesday, Jan 1st.
We've tentatively located a Davenport residence for our use that's approximately 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport. The house has 13 beds, 5 full bathrooms, and a pool. There's a garage and street parking, and there seems to be no mud!
We have space for a maximum of 13 people. The event is child friendly and welcome to children age 8 and older.
The investment for the retreat is $925. This includes:
- All meals. Chef Nadirah Khalifah prepared all meals for the Virginia retreat and will be flying to Florida to cook plant-based breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Lodging. Everyone will have a bed.
- Morning and Evening yoga classes taught by Gus T. Renegade (200hr certified/ 85hr prenatal certified)
- Counter-Racist Workshops
- Quality contact with like-minded Victims of Racism
- Yoga Blocks
- Gift Bag with C.O.W.S. Retreat T-Shirt and Yoga Tune-Up Balls
- Travel Insurance
- Yoga Mat
We'll also discuss the toil of attempting counter-racism during the so called-holidays. The retreat will offer a respite from the gift-buying and seasonal madness, where Victims of Racism can replenish and prepare for a new year.
A $475 deposit is due by September 15th. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining $450 is due by December 8th. Payments can be submitted using paypal (https://www.paypal.me/TheCOWS), or check/money order. Please, email Gus for mailing information.
Hopefully, you'll consider concluding 2019 with a constructive counter-racist twist. Please, email (untiljusticeATgmailDOTcom) with questions or concerns.
|There's a pool!|